5/19/2004

So I want to be a blogger/blawgger . . . . .

Yes, it's true. I'm starting a blawg. I've been reading several for a month or so now, and I'm convinced I can do this as well.

What am I going to blawg about, you ask? Good question. To start out with, my adventures in law school and reflections on life as a part time student with a full time job, wife, pets, and a mortgage. In addition, I'm sure I'll add stories about my daily experiences and opinions on all sorts of things I find interesting, entertaining, or possibly both.

Who is my intended audience? Family, friends, co-workeers, fellow students, and really bored people who are insane enough to find what I write interesting or amusing.

Since we all should know what a blog is, by now, here's the "official" definition of blawg. Blawg, n, a weblog with emphasis on the law or legal related issues and concerns, often maintained by an individual who studies, practices or otherwise works in the legal field. So, while this will more than likely start out as more of a blog, as I go through law school starting in the fall, I hope to turn it into more of a blawg. Enjoy!