7/24/2004

Peace & Quiet

Man, I love weekend mornings. I usually wake up at least an hour or so before the wife and it's nice and quiet around the house (not that I'm implying anything, but you do the math). Just me, the cats, and the dogs if I go outside. I can sit around and read the paper, surf the internet, or watch TV, eating my frosted flakes and waking up slowly. No jumping in the shower and downing coffee to jolt myself awake. This is much better.

Anyways, I've added some more blog links on the right. Just so you know, I'm not adding random stuff just to have links. These are blogs that I've been reading for the last couple of weeks and that I think are worthy enough to be shared. Most are law students or soon to be law students and at least one claims to be an actual lawyer. Click on them, browse through them, or give them a read. They're pretty good.