Update
Okay, I think I've figured out this font problem. I think the email client I'm using is sending some formatting along with the text that's causing my posts to look funny. I've reformatted the last to so they look right and will see how I can deal with this going forward.
Also, on the textbook issue below. I stopped at the bookstore to get a list of my books and guess what? They "can't" provide me a printed list of the required texts for each class. All they can print out are the shelf labels and that's it. Thus I'm left to writing them down by hand (assuming I find all the labels for my classes) or thumbing them into my Blueberry, which I ended up doing. What a load of crap. The shelf labels were printed by a computer program that can just a easily print me a list of books by course if they wanted it to. They just want to make it difficult for anyone who wants to shop elsewhere and really easy to use their store. I re-raise my anti-competitive practices objection and wonder out loud where the DOJ is when you need them! As I explained to my wife, it's not the academic load over the next 4 years that's going to give me fits, it the way the school and its related businesses treat students. We deserve better than this.

<< Home