I can't not do it
So our closed memo is due tonite, which is why there's nothing new up here in the last day or so. Though I wrote the bulk of it over the weekend, I can't quit editing it. Every day I look at it, re-read it, and change it. I add new cases, make a point of law here, reword the legal test there, and generally jack with it way more than I ought to. I can't help myself. If it weren't in my backpack in my car I'd be messing with it right now. And I'm not done. I've got one final review to do when I get to campus to verify citations and junk and then print it out, burn it to CD, and take it to class. Then I'll proceed to worry about it and how I wrote it until I get my grade back. Wish me luck!

<< Home