8/03/2004

Alright already!

I admit it. I can't help myself. I'm a geek. Personally, I blame my father, but it's true. I did stand in line at Best Buy last night to get my grubby hands on one of the first copies of Doom 3. LBG and I stood/sat/squatted outside BB from 10pm to midnight and did manage to get the game, and a couple of Doom 3 t-shirts. Of course, since we both had to come to work today playing through the night was out of the question, but I did get it installed and started through the first level. The sound is amazing, the graphics good and the game play . . . well, I'll have to reserve my judgment on that until I get into it more. And yes, I'll post updates and reviews, though I'm not sure anyone in my reading audience really cares. Oh well.

And, yes, the wife thinks I'm nuts too, but she gets jumping up and down excited over cross-stitch floss so who's she to talk?