Oops, I forgot
I was going to mention Spiderman 2, which we saw at an afternoon matinee on Friday. What an awesome movie. It had a decent plot, a hero, a villain, a fight between good and evil, a love story, a moral, and a look at man's internal conflict between doing the right thing and doing what he wants to do. All of these elements are what makes this a great movie. Missing were sex, nudity, and excessive violence (yes, Spiderman and Octavius battled, but no bystanders died and there was no gratuitous blood). Why can't Hollywood make more movies like this?
In a completely unrelated note, whoever the last person to visit my site was, you were visitor 100. Wahoo! Now, I know many of you are repeat visitors and each visit counts, but I know my circle of readers is expanding and I'm delighted. I don't know why anyone would want to read whatever I'm rambling on about, but it's still cool. Thanks everyone and keep the comments coming.

<< Home