I'm ready . . . . I think
Over the weekend I did all my reading for tonite's classes and the reading for Contracts tomorrow. I also loaded all the necessary software (including One Note, which I'll comment on after I try it out) and tested out the Wi-Fi in the house. It works well. I read Plain English for Lawyers for LWRA, but haven't done the 4 page report/paper that's part of the assignment due tomorrow. I'll work on it prior to class and maybe over lunch today. For whatever it's worth, I read thru the reading assignments in full before going back to brief the cases. I've briefed for classes tonite by need to brief for Contracts before class tomorrow. I also typed up the outline for Civ Pro since the book is formatted such to lend itself to being outlined easily. I don't know whether this will be valuable or not, but it seemed useful at the time. I typed out definitions I had to look up as well either on the notes themselves or on the brief where the word appeared. All told, I think I'm ready and prepared for class tonite. I guess we'll see whether any of this has been effective and I'll change it if it isn't.

<< Home