8/25/2004

Interesting, fascinating, maybe a little scary?

You know, the more I think about this, the more intrigued I become by this whole scenario. Who from school is reading this blog? An administrator, a professor, a whole bunch of people? More importantly, how did they find me? Did someone do phrase by phrase searches via Google for excerpts from our course materials? I'm very curious.

Now that it's apparent that I've been found out, so to speak, should I just finish the process and identify myself completely? Should I just walk up to Prof Contracts and introduce myself. "Hi, I'm TexLex, are you enjoying my blog?" Will he walk me out of class?

Okay, I'm done with this topic for now, at least until it becomes somewhat more relevant and something other than a minor curiosity. Since I'm merely running my mouth here and rambling on about my observations an preferences, I don't really think I'm at risk of anything other than perhaps a lack of discretion. I'm not one to make random personal attacks anonymously so there's no risk of me getting in trouble for defamation. I'm also not terribly apologetic for what I say and believe and will espouse these same opinions in a public forum as I do here. If I've commented or opined here it's highly likely I've verbally told someone the same thing. So, whoever you are who's probably getting a big kick out of this whole conversation, hang around, keep reading, and spice things up every once in a while with a fun comment or two.